Buyer Showings With Agents In Atlanta Metro Cities
Buyers Are Out There - Showings Are Happening in Atlanta TODAY!
We pulled some random samples of our listings that have Supra electronic lockboxes for your review to point out at least 3 things about the activity in the current market.
1. Buyers are active in every price range and in every city in Atlanta. The market is good. The inventory is low and the demand is high with buyers who want to partake in tax incentives and low interest rates.
2. Buyers appear to be more serious when they are going to listings as noted by the repeated visits by agents later in the day and the next day to the listing. Buyers tell us that they narrow what they want to see with the internet first and that they have studied the listing closely before they go to the home. This reduces foot traffic in the home but increases the likelihood that a buyer will purchase after a visit.
3. All agents from every company are participating in the buying process and showing all listings. The buyers tell the agents where they want to go and the agents take them there.
What you will not see on these reports:
1. The showings where the seller was home and opened the door after the agent rang the doorbell as the agent did not need to get the key from the lockbox. At Duffy Realty we coach our sellers to be home at showings if they can be to help the agent sell the home to the buyer.
2. The showings where the owners did not rent a lockbox from us or they are using a contractor's box that we can not read.
3. The showings where the buyer came to the home without buyer representation. See our Sold Report noting No Agent/No Commission. The report shows that over 1/3rd of our sales happen without a buyer's agent involved and our sellers then saved the commission that they were going to pay a buyer's agent.
Over 90,000 showings in the last 6 months!
Lockbox Reports available for your review for Duffy sellers and potential sellers.
July 2009 - December 2009
January 2010 - December 2010
January 2011 - December 2011
January 2012 - December 2012
January 2013 - December 2013
January 2014 - June 2014
To receive one of these reports for your review with us, please fill out this form.
For many years we had these reports open to the public until one day an agent reported us to FMLS as an unfair advantage against them because they did not have enough listings to pull anything like this. To maintain my good standing with FMLS, I complied with their request to make these reports private to my clients. If you are a serious about listing your home and you would like to know what is going on with showings and who some of the great buyer's agents are out there who are working in real estate today and showing homes on a regular basis, please write me and I will send you the report.
~ Rhonda Duffy